C. hellolulu.com may contain links to third-party sites. hellolulu does not control these third-party sites or the companies or individuals who maintain them. We are not responsible for the actions of these third parties, or for any of your personal data that you provide to them after you leave hellolulu.
D. We automatically analyze trends and monitor usage statistics of hellolulu.com by tracking the hellolulu.com pages viewed, the previous and following sites visited, the browser used and the computer’s internet protocol address. You may browse hellolulu.com without telling us who you are or revealing your personal data. However, some of our services may not be available unless you choose, at your discretion, to provide us with personal data.
F. hellolulu recognizes a special obligation to protect the personal data of young children. Therefore, if you are younger than 13 years old, you should not provide any personal information to us and should be using this website with parental guidance.
II. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
A. “Personal Data” means any information from which it is practicable for the identity of an individual to be ascertained. The purposes for which we may use your personal data are divided into obligatory purposes and voluntary purposes. If personal data is to be used for an obligatory purpose, you must provide your personal data to us if you want us to provide the service for which you are applying. If personal data is to be used only for a voluntary purpose, it is entirely up to you to decide whether you want to provide such information to us or not.
B. The personal data that we ask you to provide on a voluntary basis are:
1. Name prefix (e.g., Mr., Ms.) and full name
2. Primary and secondary telephone numbers
3. Email address
4. Country of residence
C. The purposes for which it is only voluntary for you to provide your personal data are to enable us to:
1. communicate with hellolulu.com visitors and business partners,
2. develop systems, services, procedures, and information offerings tailored to your needs and
3. do market research.
D. The personal data which is obligatory for you to provide in order to receive registration services are:
1. any registration number previously issued to you by us and
2. any password you previously created for your registration.
E. It is obligatory for you to provide your personal data in paragraph D above for us to provide the following services:
1. Maintaining your registration.
2. Informing you of benefits available through your registration.
3. Relationship building.
4. Data cleansing and profile updates.
5. Enable us to process your order on hellolulu.com.
6. Detect and prevent fraud.
F. We also offer interested visitors to this site to complete and submit applications for employment with hellolulu. It is obligatory for you to provide us with the personal data called for by the application form if you wish to be considered for employment with hellolulu. The information provided on the application will be used for purposes relating to potential employment with hellolulu.
G. We will take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential but we may disclose, transfer or assign such data to the following parties:
3. Any person to whom we are under an obligation or permitted to make disclosure under the requirements of any Law.
III. DIRECT MARKETING
We also intend to use your personal data for direct marketing. In particular, your personal data will be used for communicating to you regarding:
1. new product launches and other promotional activities including where applicable, member-exclusive events, store openings, and workshops,
2. in and out of store services, promotions and events,
3. hellolulu membership program, birthday offers, sampling, digital campaigns, roadshows, in-store promotion updates,
4. joint promotion or events with shopping malls, department stores, credit cards, banks, magazines, television, websites, cultural, art or musical societies/organizations, charities or non-profit organizations and
5. cross-brand joint promotions and/or events with brands within the hellolulu Living Solutions Limited of companies which include our holding company(s), subsidiaries, and any associated company.
If at any other point of time you do not wish us to use your personal data for use in direct marketing as described above, you may exercise your opt-out rights by notifying us at the address set out in Clause VII. below.
In cases where we do collect personal data from you, we will:
2. where relevant, give you the opportunity to opt-out and
3. tell you how we will store your personal data and how you can review, change and delete the personal data we have stored.
VI. YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You may at any time request access to and to correct personal data relating to you in any of our records. You may also ask us to delete you or your personal data from any active mailing or distribution list. To exercise any of your rights, contact us at the address, facsimile number, or email below, marking your communication as "Confidential". In response, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself so that we can be sure you are the person to whom the data refers. We are required to respond to your requests within 21 days unless we do not accede to your request or extend this period in circumstances prescribed under applicable data privacy laws. Please note that we may charge you a reasonable fee for doing so.
VII. DATA PRIVACY INQURIES
Hellolulu Living Solutions Limited
Flat D, 8/F., Efficiency House,
No. 35 Tai Yau Street,
San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can click the unsubscribe link at the footer of the newsletter.
VIII. RETENTION OF DATA
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected. We may also retain archived personal data for statistical purposes. Personal Data that is no longer required will be destroyed.