Welcome to hellolulu.
The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by hellolulu (named "us") and the buyer (named "you"). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
We reserve the rights to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept all major credit cards via PayPal & AsiaPay payments. We accept payments in 2 currencies from 37 countries and markets worldwide. Pay-Pal is using relentless fraud screens, address (AVS) and card verification (CVV2) checks, and 128-bit encryption to keep you safe from fraud. All orders are subject to the supply of your billing address and telephone number which should match the details you have supplied to you bank. Incorrect information may delay or prevent your order being processed.
PayDollar is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants since 2000. Customers' payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. PayDollar supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa and MasterCard namely: Verified By VISA, MasterCard SecureCode for added security protection for both customers and merchant.
All orders are shipped via Hong Kong Post (Standard) or Hong Kong SpeedPost (SpeedPost). Rates are determined by weight and destination at point of purchase. Delivery Charges will be added to you order at the checkout stage and you can check the rates before placing an order. If free shipping available, it applies to the lowest-cost shipping option unless otherwise specified. Free shipping may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Please note that hellolulu only accept the wrong item has sent to you or if the merchandise is damaged can be returned or exchanged. Please contact us within 5 business days from the date arrival. Otherwise we will not be able to handle your exchange request.
Please note that hellolulu only accept the wrong item has sent to you or if the merchandise is damaged can be refunds. Refunds must make within 60days of the payment date (via PayPal). Otherwise we will not be able to handle your refunds request.
C. hellolulu.com may contain links to third-party sites. hellolulu does not control these third-party sites or the companies or individuals who maintain them. We are not responsible for the actions of these third parties, or for any of your personal data that you provide to them after you leave hellolulu.
D. We automatically analyze trends and monitor usage statistics of hellolulu.com by tracking the hellolulu.com pages viewed, the previous and following sites visited, the browser used and the computer’s Internet protocol address. You may browse hellolulu.com without telling us who you are or revealing your personal data. However, some of our services may not be available unless you choose, at your discretion, to provide us with personal data.
F. hellolulu recognizes a special obligation to protect personal data of young children. Therefore, children under 13 years of age are requested not to use this site.
II. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
A. “Personal Data” means any information from which it is practicable for the identity of an individual to be ascertained. The purposes for which we may use your personal data are divided into obligatory purposes and voluntary purposes. If personal data is to be used for an obligatory purpose, you must provide your personal data to us if you want us to provide the service for which you are applying. If personal data is to be used only for a voluntary purpose, it is entirely up to you to decide whether you want to provide such information to us or not.
B. The personal data that we ask you to provide on a voluntary basis are:
1. Name prefix (e.g., Mr., Ms.) and full name
2. Primary and secondary telephone numbers 3. Email address 4. Country of residence
C. The purposes for which it is only voluntary for you to provide your personal data are to enable us to:
1. Communicate with hellolulu.com visitors and business partners.
2. Develop systems, services and procedures and information offerings tailored to your needs.
3. Do market research. If any of our communications constitute direct marketing, we will separately seek your consent where required by applicable law.
D. The personal data which is obligatory for you to provide in order to receive registration services are:
1. Any registration number previously issued to you by us.
2. Any password you previously created for your registration.
E. It is obligatory for you to provide your personal data in paragraph D above for us to provide the following services:
1. Maintaining your registration.
2. Informing you of benefits available through your registration.
3. Relationship building.
4. Data cleansing and profile updates.
5. Enable us to process your order on hellolulu.com.
6. Detect and prevent fraud.
F. We also offer interested visitors to this site to complete and submit applications for employment with hellolulu. It is obligatory for you to provide us with the personal data called for by the application form if you wish to be considered for employment with hellolulu. The information provided on the application will be used for purposes relating to potential employment with hellolulu.
G. We will take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential but we may disclose, transfer or assign such data to the following parties:
3. Any person to whom we are under an obligation or permitted to make disclosure under the requirements of any Law.
III. DIRECT MARKETING
We also intend to use your personal data for direct marketing. In particular, your personal data will be used for:
1. Communicating to you regarding new product launches and other promotional activities.
2. Communicating to you regarding our promotional events including where applicable, member exclusive events, store openings and workshops.
3. Communicating in and out of store services/promotions and events
4. hellolulu membership program, birthday offer, sampling, digital campaigns, roadshow, in store promotion updates.
5. Communicating joint promotion or events with shopping malls, department stores, credit cards, banks, magazines, television, websites, cultural, art or musical societies/organizations, charities or non-profit organizations.
6. Cross brand joint promotions and/or events with brands within the hellolulu Living Solutions Limited of companies which includes our holding company(s), subsidiaries, and any associated company. If at any other point of time you do not wish us to use your personal data for use in direct marketing as described above, you may exercise your opt-out rights by notifying us at the address set out in Clause VII. below.
In cases where we do collect personal data from you, we will:
1. Tell you (by way of this PICS or by a separate notification) that we are doing so and the use that we will make of such personal data we collect.
2. Where relevant, give you the opportunity to opt out.
3. Tell you how we will store your personal data and how you can review, change and delete the personal data we have stored.
Except as mentioned in paragraph IV above, your personal data, however stored, will be accessed only by our employees or contractors who are authorised to do so. Where personal data is stored electronically, it will be kept on a separate server and will be password-protected (or under some equivalent form of protection) and accessible only by authorised personnel. Employees and contractors designated to handle personal data will be instructed to do so only in accordance with this PICS.
VI. YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You may at any time request access to and to correct personal data relating to you in any of our records. You may also ask us to delete you or your personal data from any active mailing or distribution list. To exercise any of your rights, contact us at the address, facsimile number or email below, marking your communication "Confidential". In response, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself so that we can be sure you are the person to whom the data refers. We are required to respond to your requests within 21 days, unless we do not accede to your request or extend this period in circumstances prescribed under applicable data privacy laws. Please note that we may charge you a reasonable fee for doing so.
VII. DATA PRIVACY INQURIES
If you would like to make any inquiries about your personal data or request that we cease use of your personal data for the above purposes, please contact us at:
Hellolulu Living Solutions Limited
Flat D, 8/F., Efficiency House,
No. 35 Tai Yau Street,
San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3118 2892 ︳email@example.com
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can click the unsubscribe link at the footer of the newsletter.
VIII. RETENTION OF DATA
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected. We may also retain archived personal data for statistical purposes. Personal Data which is no longer required will be destroyed.
hellolulu warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 months (excluded sales items) from the date of original purchase. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received by hellolulu within the Warranty Period, at its option, hellolulu will repair the Product or exchange the Product with a functionally equivalent new product.
hellolulu shall not provide any warranty or repair service to the following:
(a) non-hellolulu Products;
(b) damage caused by accident or negligence;
(c) abuse or misuse of the Products;
(d) failed to use the Products in accordance with written instructions;
(e) modification to the Products;
(f) any scratches or surface damage.
Please follow the below instructions to get your claim processed as fast as possible:
- Please contact us before you sent the defective item to us. Otherwise we will not be able to handle your claim request.
- Box up your defective item; enclose a receipt from an authorized reseller.
- Send item back via trackable shipping method (UPS, DHL, etc...) to the following address:
Hellolulu Living Solutions
Flat D, 8/F, Efficiency House,
No.35 Tai Yau Street,
San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
NEED MORE HELP?
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday (10:00am-5:00pm)
Contact No. (852) 3118-2892